A Step by Step Approach to Developing
and Maintaining an Alumni Program
STEP SEVEN - Adding Current Camp Associates to List
REVIEW Your Definition of Alumni and Alumni Program Goals
Develop a Procedure to Routinely Add those Camp Associates
- are you adding the right people? too many? too few?
- can you still accomplish your goals with the numbers you're adding?
- give information on the goals of the Alumni Program; perhaps by using the
- fill out a 'temporary' Alumni card/profile to keep in files; can use
information from personel files for staff?
- consider a schedule of routinely adding information to Alumni Program; for
instance, at then end of seasons for seasonal staff (end of Summer Camp, end
of Outdoor Education), at the end of the year (for Board Members and
year-round staff), etc.
Last | Next