A Step by Step Approach to Developing
and Maintaining an Alumni Program
STEP FIVE - Identify Key Alumni Early in the Process
Who are "key alumni"?
Why key alumni first?
- former camp directors
- former camp board chairs
- staff and board members with multiple-year associations
- any others who have shown strong interest in camp through volunteer
efforts, gifts, program participation
- probably most willing to participate and support the Alumni Program
- may be able to offer information on additional alums
- useful to 'name-drop' when contacting other alums
- might be disappointed if they DON'T know that an Alumni Program is being
Last | Next